We are in the process of building a new website.
As of 31 December, our old website hosting service is no longer hosting websites and we have had to move our website to a new hosting service.
As the new website editing software is learned, we will strive to make this a user friendly and informative website.
Please use the "Contact Us" form located under the "About Us" to offer suggestions about content on the site.
In addition, if you have photos of activities at the lodge, please contact the Lodge Secretary or the ER.
Coming Events at the Lodge
- If you missed the T-Harvey Band on New Year's night, I am sorry to hear that. They were good. We look forward to having them back again for another event.
- The lodge was closed on 1 January for business, however, several members came in to do some updating and conduct inventories of the kitchen and bar areas. Thank you to all who came in for this.
- We have some events coming up that will need some volunteers. The annual Golf on Ice and Horseshoes on Ice events are fast approaching. If you would like to help out to get these events going, please contact ER Bruce, or drop a note to the Secretary. You can use the convenient email link located on the bottom of this page to send the note.
- Next week, on Monday, January 7th, at 6:00 PM, the House Committee meets. This is where you can make suggestions on how the lodge is operated. Come on in, meet the House Committee members and submit your ideas.
- Also next week, Tuesday, January 8th, at 7:00 PM, the Board of Directors will meet. This is where you can find out who, what, where, and how much the lodge supports the local community. Come in and lend your voice and thought processes to the decisions to be made.
- Finally, next Wednesday, January 9th, is the first lodge meeting of the 2019 year. Come join us at the meeting. Votes are done, money can be won, friendships can be renewed.